Become an expert technician! Not only do we offer superior training and a great benefits package, we also offer the opportunity to grow. Many franchise owners and corporate personnel began their careers as Stanley Steemer Cleaning technicians.
One thing is certain—when you work for Stanley Steemer, you work for the industry leader. Teamwork, open communication, personal recognition, performance based rewards, promotion from within, and fun are all part of the framework that makes Stanley Steemer what it is today.
- Provide quality carpet and upholstery cleaning and related services to customers.
- Responsible for cleaning and organizing Stanley Steemer vans.
- Moving of furniture to prepare the home for cleaning.
- Rake all carpets that have been cleaned after services.
- Returning all cleaning tools, hoses, chemicals, etc in a clean and organized fashion.
- Uphold all company policies and procedures communicated by management.
- Provide customer with a receipt of service and secure payment for service.
- Inform customers about various methods to keep carpet clean as well as retail carpet cleaning products.
- Able to move and/or lift 50 lbs (avg).
- Candidates will be required to pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check, and criminal background check. EOE
- Customer Service Oriented
- Team Player
- Mechanically Inclined
- Able to lift 40 pounds
- and looking for a GREAT OPPORTUNITY???
- Competitive wages
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401k with match
- Paid vacation
- On the job training
- Room for advancement