Stanley Steemer has our own IICRC certified instructors- We will train/certify the right career minded individuals.
The Water Restoration Technician will be primarily responsible for water extraction and for the cleanup phase of residential or commercial businesses that have experienced water damage. The Water Restoration Technician will set up, monitor progress, and tear-down the drying equipment. Our Water Restoration Technicians perform basic labor tasks, such as demolition and removal of debris. The Water Restoration Technician will discuss field observations with the Branch Manager to ensure project execution and accuracy is timely. The Water Restoration Technician will also provide carpet, tile & grout, hardwood floor, air duct and cleaning services, for customers as needed.
- Water Extraction.
- Performing demolitions and light construction tasks.
- Setting up and monitoring drying equipment.
- Setting up the van at the job site using the proper set-up procedures.
- Cleaning up and debris removal of drywall, cabinetry, and flooring that may be damaged.
- Setting up containment, decontaminating, setting up/monitoring remediation equipment
- Providing updates to your direct supervisor daily.
- Must maintain a safe work record and identify potentially unsafe working scenarios or conditions.
- Good communication skills, mechanical and technical skills.
- Driving company vehicle as needed.
- Upholding all company safety policies.
- Upholding all company policies and procedures.
- Other tasks as assigned
REQUIREMENTS: Stanley Steemer hires the highest quality individualsto serve our customers. Therefore, candidates will be required to pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check, and criminal background check. EOE